The PTSA serves as the Academic Booster Club for Middle Creek High School. Our goal is to foster academic success at our school. By communicating the concerns of students to our leadership, the Student Liaisons serve a vital role in supporting our efforts and ensuring that our association genuinely represents an alliance between parents, teachers and students.
Each Student Liaison must be a member in good standing with MCHS PTSA.
Each Student Liaison must attend at least two meetings of the MCHS PTSA.
Each Student Liaison must complete at least two projects that reinforce the goals of the MCHS PTSA. For Example:
- Solicit donations to the MCHS PTSA (cash or goods of at least $25)
- Data entry (memberships, linked cards, etc)
- Contribute content to the “Creek Week” email blast
- Volunteer at PTSA events (freshman orientation, winter craft fair, etc)
- Additional projects as approved by the President or Vice President
To participate, fill out one of the forms below and email them to MCHS-PTSA or drop off in the school’s main office.