Earn money while you learn!
As an NCTAP apprentice you will be paid while you are learning. In addition some of the many advantages include:
- Associates Degree in Applied Science – paid by your employer
- Apprenticeship Certification from NC Department of Commerce & USDOL
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Rigorous, 8,000-hour program
- Guaranteed job opportunities
- A jump-start on a terrific career
NCTAP prepares you for high-demand careers that include:
- CNC Machinist (learn more)
- Tool / Die / Mold Maker (learn more)
- Plastics Technician (learn more)
- Design Engineer (learn more)
- Sheet Metal Fabricator (learn more)
- Machine Technician (learn more)
- Electronics Technician (learn more)
- Electrician (learn more)
- Automation Technician (learn more)
- Materials Technician (learn more)
- Industrial Business Administrator (learn more)
Starting in the 11th grade of high school, this 4-year program is divided into modules, with classes leading to an Associate’s Degree (AAS) in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering Technology.
To learn more, visit http://www.nctap.org.