Many high school seniors and their parents are heavily into the college application season. Colleges are being considered, ranked and evaluated on multiple parameters:
- How well regarded is the school?
- Who teaches most of the courses?
- How nice are the residence halls and lab facilities?
- How competitive is the school?
- How much financial aid is available?
All of these concerns are important. Nevertheless, it is very likely that many important concerns will not be investigated or even considered by students or parents. Read more…